- Exclusive Limited Edition Orange Vinyl LP
- Recipe card protector sheets fit in any 4"x 6" Brownlow recipe binder
- 10 Sheets per pack; holds up to 40 recipe cards
- Splatter-proof acetate sleeves
- A great way to keep all your recipes in one place
- Look for Brownlow's selection of coordinating recipe cards and recipe binders
- Organize Your favorite Recipes - Keep your treasured recipes in a safe place. Our recipe book binder comes with 50 recipe cards, 15 of A5 Recipe Cards, 24 labels, and 12 dividers to help you document and store your favorite recipes.
- Protect Every Page - Our package comes with 25 pieces of 2-slot A6 page protector sheets and 15 A5 page protector sheets. This helps keep your recipe cards clean and safe inside the Sunflower recipe book holder.
- Charming, Colorful Design - This recipe organizer binder kit features a beautiful sunflower pattern on its cover that will make your kitchen look livelier. The recipe cards also have a cute sunflower frame.
- Easily Add New Pages - Our 8.5"x9.5"x2" inches recipe card binder rings allows you to add or remove new pages without hassle. This way, you can organize your cards, cookbook clippings, notes, and photographs!
- A Useful Gift For Home Cooks - Our cookbook binder comes in a cute gift box, making it a perfect present for anyone you know who loves cooking. Now, they can keep a record of all their best recipes!
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Publications International Ltd. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/01/2011 (Publication Date) - Publications International, Ltd. (Publisher)
- MULTI-USE: Our Recope Box is a Full Set with 24 Reciepe Cards and 12 Dividers
- Modern Style: Great addition to your home Kitchen. The whole family will enjoy the popular style look.
- Organizer: Our Recipebox helps you keep your recpie organized, 12 divider and 24 recipe cards.
- Ideal Size: This Tin reicpe box for cooking is the perfect custom size container for mom recipes
- Personalized Gift: RecepeBox is the perfect gift for Mom and Grandma. Christmas Mothers Day Birthday Wedding Anniversary Bridal Shower
- Recipes at Your Fingertips - With 100 double-sided cards to fill, this small wooden box has enough room to hold guides to your grandma's baked treats to your own quick and easy dinners!
- Cooking Guides At a Glance - Don't miss a step while following your recipe. This recipe cards organizer box has a slot at the top that displays any card for quick and easy viewing.
- Stay Organized - This card storage box comes with 10 wooden and five blank vintage style dividers with tabs so you may neatly categorize and subcategorize your recipe cards as you wish.
- Easy Access - Easily magnetic snap-shut lid with the small thumb-sized notch at the front of the recipe card box. No fumbling around to open the wood box to access your yummy recipes!
- Dependable Quality - The wooden box card holder is made of study pinewood with premium hinges. Clear sleeve protectors are included so the recipes are safe from drippings or any smudge!
- 36 cardstock recipe cards with full color artwork on front
- Recipe cards are 4 x 6-inches
- Mix it up with a kitchen themed design featuring a combination of collage and line drawing styles; color scheme splashes with teal, chartreuse and tangerine accents
- Conveniently lined on front and back for additional instructions and notes
- Use with Brownlow's Made with Love Recipe Binder to keep all your recipes together
- FUN, STYLISH WAY TO KEEP RECIPES: 36 recipe cards ready for your favorite dishes; cards made from durable cardstock to treasure for years to come
- 4 x 6-INCHES: Sized to fit in a recipe box or coordinating Shannon Road Gifts recipe binder
- CHARMING DESIGN: Features rustic rooster on the farm
- AMPLE WRITING SPACE: Conveniently lined front and back, plenty of room for instructions and notes
- SHANNON ROAD GIFTS: Formerly known as Brownlow Gifts, is proud to continue bringing fun and giftable collections for every occasion
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Wnuk, Carolyn (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 217 Pages - 02/22/2022 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
When it comes to choosing recipe card gifts and you don’t know how to choose, don’t worry we have recipe card gifts for you. Our extensive list of gift ideas includes items to fit every budget and lifestyle. Gift giving is considered one of the most thoughtful acts you can do for a loved one. It’s a great way to show them that you care and consider them. There is no denying that giving and receiving gifts creates a great and warm feeling.
recipe card gifts Some things you need to consider
Consider the individual’s needs
Choose recipe card gifts, then give them something they need. For example, give a coffee lover not just coffee, but a brand they gave up for financial reasons. Or give one the need to dress up an accessory.
Consider their age
recipe card gifts. It is disappointing for a child to accept something that they have proudly matured into. For teens, try checking out the stores they shop at now. The stores they were once wildly popular with are out of date. The same is true for people old enough to actually have everything they need or want. May the older ones know what they like.
A few things to consider when choosing recipe card gifts
Another key aspect to consider is branding and knowing the recipe card gifts product brand. Different sellers offer different kinds of brands and it is vital to know about each brand to make the best choice. High quality, well known brands are generally more expensive than lesser known brands.
It is also important to look at the recipe card gifts features before deciding to buy. They are usually based on the specifications that they contain. The more complex the specifications, the higher the level of features.
Most customers provide feedback on the various experiences they have gone through from their purchases. The reviews are always on the same page where the product is located. Reading these reviews can help determine which product you want to purchase recipe card gifts.
Naturally, these brands are going to have to last a long time. It is important to take recipe card gifts durability into consideration. Manufacturers generally take this into account. However, some substandard brands do make their way into the market.
Things to consider when recipe card gifts
Get the answers to the following questions
What they like
Do they like fitness or technology? For example, a tech geek would like a smartwatch or a Bluetooth speaker.
For example, a tech geek would like a smartwatch or a Bluetooth speaker.
What they don’t have
This is important because you should always choose what they don’t have. Imagine buying a gift that the recipient already has? Technically, it is useless to the recipient.
What kind of lifestyle they have
This is also very important. For example, if the person leads a healthy lifestyle, then a diet book might be a good choice.
In addition to choosing a place where you feel comfortable shopping, choose a place that has a return policy. The last thing you want to do is force a gift on someone. If they don’t like the gift, then they can return it and get a more appropriate gift.
The main purpose of giving a gift is to make the person feel loved and happy. Although some of the best gifts are usually expensive, you don’t have to stress about getting the perfect gift. When buying a gift, you need to stick to a budget. The most important thing is the thought. A simple well-thought-out gift may have a greater impact than a randomly purchased overpriced gift.